Monday, June 10, 2013

Meeting of Minds

Lord you help me everyday,
You change my brain to be more like you
You place a fire in my bones that wont burn out
You water me when i start to go dry
You lubricate my soul that i may run for you
You give me strength to my spirit when the enemy comes a knocking
You give me authority to destroy that which comes against me
I am a son of God
For too long have i tried to be someone im not
Too long
Now i know, now i know
I am a son of God
I raise the dead
I heal the sick
I cast out demons
I prophecy dry bones to be made new
I inherit the nations
I will be raised to glory with Christ
Christ my love
Thank you for adopting me into your family
Your Glorious!!
Receive your glory Lord!

I am a citizen of heaven
I am a son of God
I am a new creation
I am powerful
I am awesome
I am a king
I am a priest
I have inherited God
I am an heir of heaven
I am a soldier

Creation knows who i am
God knows who i am
The devil knows who i am
Angels know who i am
Im learning who i am
I am a son of God

I expect the miraculous
I have the mind of Christ
No longer am i condemned!























No comments:

Post a Comment