Saturday, June 15, 2013

Depressed stressed all these thoughts i gotta repress
Spirit of suicide leave me now in Jesus name
Im a child of God, lift me high, Holy Spirit come
Lord help me, 1,000 lies to one truth, who can stand
With Christ one can take 1,000, two 10,000
Floated away on a river of tears, brain release
Rowing by sowing, dump me in the river Lord
Rebelled, brain expelled, Lord dont let these lies go to my heart
Lest i have a heart attack, pumpin and thumpin lies go jumpin
I will keep believing the truth, im an overcomer, tho all my senses say im overcome
Christ in me the hope of glory, dwelling in the land of victory, my eyes see misery
I stand on solid ground, that Jehovah sound, peace soul, peace i say

Your presence provides release, strength to press in i call you,

No comments:

Post a Comment